Product Training Modules (PTMs)
- What is a PTM?
- How long does it take to complete a PTM?
- Are PTMs available all the time?
- If I need to exit a PTM before I finish, can I still complete it later?
- How come my PTM does not show as completed, although I completed it?
- Can I take PTM more than once?
- How do I access a PTM that I have already taken?
- Where does the content for a PTM come from?
- Can I print out the pages of a PTM?
- Can I get additional information on the products presented in the PTMs?
There are two ways to login to TechScholar Campuses.
Your campus may be accessible via a unique Campus URL. Typically the URL is (campussponsor).techscholar.com
If you already have an account, you can log in using the unique URL for your campus. Enter your company email (your company email - it must contain the domain name of your company) and the password you selected when you created your account.
If you do not already have an account, you will need to create an account. To create an account:
- Go to the unique URL for your Campus and click the ‘Register here!’ button. Enter your name, company, company email (it must contain the domain name of your company) and a password that you choose.
- Once your account is created, you can log in by going to the unique URL for your Campus and entering the email you registered your account with and selected password.
Your Campus may be accessible from the partner portal of the Campus Sponsor. Please check with the Campus Sponsor to verify the registration and access requirements for their specific partner portal.
Other than TechScholar.com program administrators, your personal account information is your own. However, the sponsor of your Campus or the PTM Sponsor that authorizes your access to their training materials have access to reporting data including PTM completion reports and quiz scores and selected Campus participation information.
You can easily reset your password by clicking the ‘Forgot your password?’ link on the log in page. Then, just enter your company email and click the submit button. Check your inbox for a message from TechScholar with instructions on how to reset your password. If you do not see a message in your inbox within a few minutes, please check your spam folder.
If you exit the quiz before you answer all 5 questions and receive your score, then the quiz is considered incomplete and you will not receive any points. You can return to the quiz at a convenient time to complete all 5 questions and receive a score.
Quiz scores may be reported to the Campus and PTM sponsors in periodic reporting. Quiz scores may also be available and displayed on a Leaderboard that appears on the Personal Account Page for your Campus if the Campus sponsor has activated the TechScholar Leaderboard feature.
A PTM is an acronym for a Product Training Module. Our Product Training Modules are concise online training modules that target a product’s or service’s key selling points. PTMs are published to a campus where they are available for inside and outside sales reps and other key personnel to complete.
The TechScholar team creates original content for each PTM from manufacturer marketing materials such as sell sheets and PowerPoint presentations. All content and quiz questions are approved by the sponsor and when applicable your Campus administrator prior to PTM publication.